Permits and Liscenses

A resource forum for those interested in buying, selling, or developing a business; for questions about retirement plans; investing and basically any aspect of acquiring, keeping and increasing one's personal stash of filthy lucre.

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Permits and Liscenses

Postby Infobiac » 15 May 2012, 13:50

Hi everyone,
I want to open a stand to sell cupcakes/baked goods and non alcoholic beverages in Kaohsiung, probably somewhere like central park. Anyone know what kind of permits and licenses I need to do so? The stand would basically be just a table that I'd put up on a daily basis. Also just generally, any advice? Thanks a lot!
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 May 2012, 13:45



Return to Money

Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 6 visitors

You can use Google to do math for you. Just type the equation, like 23*7+15/3=, and hit Enter. Oh, yeah: on the computer, * means "times" and / means "divided by."
More tips from David Pogue