BP at what price should we buy? Anyone waiting to load up?

A resource forum for those interested in buying, selling, or developing a business; for questions about retirement plans; investing and basically any aspect of acquiring, keeping and increasing one's personal stash of filthy lucre.

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Re: BP at what price should we buy? Anyone waiting to load

Postby kfed » 13 Jul 2010, 02:26

Anyone trying this one day ride up 7% so far?

What about the attempted take over by Exxon or Chevron?
kfed
Mastered ordering "beer" in Chinese (jīngtōng le yòng Guóyǔ shuō "píjiǔ")
Mastered ordering "beer" in Chinese (jīngtōng le yòng Guóyǔ shuō "píjiǔ")

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: BP at what price should we buy? Anyone waiting to load

Postby Chewycorns » 13 Jul 2010, 11:46

I bought in at 31 dollars a few weeks ago and have been pleased with the 7 percent gain. Along with a few of my Canadian biotechs, they've been a few bright spots in a portfolio that has lost about 10 percent in the last month on China and US biotech. Still, for the longterm I'm still bullish on these stocks.
Forumosan avatar
Chewycorns
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)

1 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Money