where can I save my money...

A resource forum for those interested in buying, selling, or developing a business; for questions about retirement plans; investing and basically any aspect of acquiring, keeping and increasing one's personal stash of filthy lucre.

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

where can I save my money...

Postby Taiwan Luthiers » 12 Aug 2010, 23:27

That are safe, but provides the best rate of return. I know a savings account is safe, but the interest rate is so low that inflation is actually higher than interest (in the end you actually lose).

Say I have a sizable chunk of money that I am not to do anything to for at least 6 months, where can I put it so that it will grow better than say a savings account (like 1-10%)?

I don't want to put it somewhere risky though (like the stock market) because I need it for something else, and therefore can't afford to lose it.
Cat-gut strings are made from kitten guts, stretched out to near breaking point and then hardened with grue saliva. As a result these give a feeling of Pain and anguish whenever played, and often end up playing themselves backwards as part of satanic rituals.

Typhoon Guitars
http://www.typhoonguitars.com
Taiwan Luthiers
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recommends(s)
82 Recognized(s)

Return to Money