Taiwanese banks don't know what bank statements are?

A resource forum for those interested in buying, selling, or developing a business; for questions about retirement plans; investing and basically any aspect of acquiring, keeping and increasing one's personal stash of filthy lucre.

Moderator: Charlie Phillips

Re: Taiwanese banks don't know what bank statements are?

Postby finley » 15 Jun 2012, 19:59

but 9 times out of 10 you will leave disappointed.

That pretty much sums up the UK, for me :) Anyway, HSBC are a bunch of wankers. In fact they not even any good at being wankers. The last time I went there, they'd actually mislaid my bank account. Literally disappeared. They weren't interested in attempting to recover it. Fortunately it didn't have much money in it.

btw, I just happened to need a statement myself from my bank (國泰). I didn't even know the correct word for "statement", but they still said "no problem". Not only were the counter girls immensely helpful (and cute) they produced what I needed without getting grumpy at the malfunctioning computer equipment.
"Global warming is happening and we KNOW that man is 100 percent responsible!!!"
- Fred Smith
Forumosan avatar
finley
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)

668 Recommends(s)
544 Recognized(s)

Previous

x

Return to Money