Typhoon Saola is Ma's Fault

Topics related to Taiwan and Taiwan/China issues can be discussed here. Threads dealing with Taiwan's history belong in the Culture & History thread. Please do not post articles - use links instead. Quoted sources should be limited to one paragraph in length, or less. If you see a post that you feel is against the rules, please send a report to the moderators so we can look into it

Moderator: TheGingerMan

Forum rules
Threads dealing with Taiwan's history belong in the Culture & History thread. Please do not post articles - use links instead. Quoted sources should be limited to one paragraph in length, or less. If you see a post that you feel is against the rules, you can send a report to the moderators so we can look into it

Typhoon Saola is Ma's Fault

Postby Dog's_Breakfast » 03 Aug 2012, 14:10

I haven't yet heard or read anyone say this yet, so I want to be the first: Typhoon Saola is Ma's Yin-jeou's fault. I expect someone in the DPP to leap on this issue in the next few days. Soon thereafter, their English-language mouthpiece The Taipei Times will have an editorial on it. Charles Hong of Cincinnati, Ohio, will write a letter about it. Within a week it will be established fact. I expect a few Forumosans to join in. It will be a campaign issue in the next election.

Ma caused Typhoon Nari in 2001 which flooded Taipei when he was mayor. Then he caused Typhoon Morakot in 2009, killing over 700 persons. And now Saola. And let's not forget the the swine flu epidemic. His ability to conjure up the forces of nature to kill Taiwanese is almost supernatural. Could he be the anti-Christ?

Don't forget, you read it here first.
Welcome to the Hotel Forumosa. You can login anytime you like, but you can never leave.

This post was recommended by John Yu (06 Aug 2012, 09:00)
Rating: 4%
Forumosan avatar
Dog's_Breakfast
Street Dog Chaser (zhuīgǎn liúlàng gǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER
63 Recognized(s)

Re: Typhoon Saola is Ma's Fault

Postby Super Hans » 03 Aug 2012, 17:49

It is Ma's fault, but it doesn't matter.
As soon as the finger is pointed at Ma and his cohorts, he will launch an unwarranted investigation into a random DPP department and accuse them of typhoon incompetence on a previous occasion, therefore directing attention elsewhere so he and his party can continue with further uselessness and corruption.
The bones got the wrong detail I hoped it would have for you
Safe for a shin bone or even a hand
It's such a lonely ride...
Forumosan avatar
Super Hans

42 Recommends(s)
149 Recognized(s)

Postby baberenglish » 03 Aug 2012, 18:56

Don't you know they conjured up that Jiayi DPP thing once this typhoon was formed? Therefore deflecting any criticism because the media can only focus on one story at a time. BTW, haven't heard anything about Mr. Lin and his 68 million in the last week, have you? Perfect timing this typhoon I would say.
Forumosan avatar
baberenglish
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)

13 Recognized(s)

Postby Dog's_Breakfast » 06 Aug 2012, 08:57

baberenglish wrote:BTW, haven't heard anything about Mr. Lin and his 68 million in the last week, have you? Perfect timing this typhoon I would say.

It's certainly suspicious. I suspect that the KMT had the Air Force secretly seed the clouds.
Welcome to the Hotel Forumosa. You can login anytime you like, but you can never leave.
Forumosan avatar
Dog's_Breakfast

ORIGINAL POSTER
63 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Taiwan Politics