Psycho Xiaojies

A non-threatening place for individuals and couples living in Taiwan to discuss dating and relationship issues

Moderator: NonTocareLeTete

Forum rules
The Dating and Relationship Forum is a non-threatening place for individuals and couples living in Taiwan to discuss dating and relationship issues, including: love, romance, sex, communications, familial relationships, cultural issues, activities for couples, psychology, marriage, dating (i.e. "how to meet")

Please don't post personal ads here. They will be removed. Offensive posts will also be removed at the discretion of the moderators, including lewdness, excessive profanity, pornographic pictures, nasty and mean-spirited comments

If a post is moved to the Temporary Forum or edited, this is probably because the post is either off topic or violates one of the "general etiquette" rules. We'd like to keep this forum as open and friendly as possible - please keep these things in mind when posting. Thank you for your cooperation

Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby divea » 27 Jun 2012, 00:30

steelersman wrote:
divea wrote:
superking wrote:
divea wrote:
superking wrote:The Lord blessed humans with two hands, both long enough to reach their own genitals. More recently he gave humanity broadband and on line free porn. I expect a lot more people will stop dating other humans and start jacking off a bit more. All you need is a laptop, internet connection and a lifetime of tissues. Much cheaper. If you really have to have a row with a person of the opposite sex then just skype a family member for over 20 mins and a fight will naturally break out. Also, as facebook is flooded with pictures of food there is no need for dates in restaurants. :D PXJ can be a thing of the past if you just learn to embrace and love yourself, preferably on a daily basis. :D

You seem to know a lot about this. :ponder: Thing is most people have longer hands than that, and they would rather be reaching upto someone else's genitals than their own. :lol:



Just checked and standing up my hands reach halfway between my groin and my knees. :D I certainly know about wanking, the internet, facebook food and fighting with women. I don't know much about being in love in a way that would make me want to get married and have children and stop being such a selfish dickhead. That's pretty sad isn't it. :( Maybe I never met the right girl. Maybe I did and I was too much of a twat to do anything about it.

Awwww, you over analyze yourself. You probably never met the right girl. Plus your verbosity and intellect may have driven away insecure girls. You really need a very secure woman, who can live with both your good looks (or the hair covering it) and smartness.

And I know very little of the male attitude, but no male or atleast very few think of getting married and have kids. They find the right girl and don't want to let her go ever......women?? They like the big fat wedding. MOSTLY! :D


I am not sure about that. I am sure that not many men under 30 think about having kids. But I think for a decent share of men there because a time in life where chasing tail gets old and want doesn't mind a long term partner.

I will not include marriage in this discussion due to the fact that some people don't want to get married due to the financial realities of divorce. However that is a completely a different story and a phenomenon of the past 40 years.

Mine was not a serious discussion with SK, I was just trying to lift his spirits and molly coddle him a bit. :lol:
"It is the weak who are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong. "
- Leo Roston
divea
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)
 
Posts: 5687
Joined: 19 Mar 2008, 00:45
Location: In the land of Ambrosia
362 Recommends(s)
116 Recognized(s)



Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby bumclouds » 28 Sep 2012, 11:19

Your warning level: [4]
Forumosan avatar
bumclouds
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
Sidewalk Geomancer (lù biān suàn mìng tān)
 
Posts: 1017
Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 14:52
Location: Taipei
97 Recommends(s)
77 Recognized(s)



Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby Novaspes » 08 Dec 2012, 19:24

bumclouds wrote:This is the PXJ in a nutshell!

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4123723/happy/


Genius!! ^_^

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Forumosan avatar
Novaspes
Wild Chicken Bus Driver (yě jī chē sī jī)
Wild Chicken Bus Driver (yě jī chē sī jī)
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: 07 Feb 2009, 01:33
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
593 Recommends(s)
151 Recognized(s)



Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby Pein_11 » 14 Dec 2012, 01:58

whoa.... reading this thread actually makes me realize I dodged a bullet accidentally :eek:
All symptoms were there...the first date that doesn't seem to be a first date for us foreigners, even the stalking, but i thought she was just being extra nice, didn't think much about it and just set myself on my merry way.... heh the more you know.....
Pein_11
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
 
Posts: 330
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 01:54
Location: Between Vega and Altair
22 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)



Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby cake » 17 Dec 2012, 20:38

Pein_11 wrote:whoa.... reading this thread actually makes me realize I dodged a bullet accidentally :eek:
All symptoms were there...the first date that doesn't seem to be a first date for us foreigners, even the stalking, but i thought she was just being extra nice, didn't think much about it and just set myself on my merry way.... heh the more you know.....


You can elaborate. It's entertainment. How old was she?
cake
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: 02 Aug 2002, 16:01
Location: Dubya - who has borrowed more $$$ than the previous 42 presidents combined
23 Recognized(s)



Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby finley » 17 Dec 2012, 21:53

And do you have pictures?
"Global warming is happening and we KNOW that man is 100 percent responsible!!!"
- Fred Smith
Forumosan avatar
finley
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)
 
Posts: 5703
Joined: 20 Jan 2011, 23:34
766 Recommends(s)
596 Recognized(s)



Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby Pein_11 » 18 Dec 2012, 02:12

(had typed in a lot but my browser crashed :( )
Early 20's; odd behaviour at it's finest...she would hang out around with us (a foreigner group and a few locals) and once and only once i asked her to show me around, since we had some hobbies in common, and she never left. Constantly there, always showing up in the bars, restaurants, place we would go to, got my number and called me at odd hours/times to see if I was fine, some expats told me that she was falling for me in the "Taiwanese way" but i thought they were just making fun of me and never get it. Right before I left though, it started becoming a problem, as she would show up right before the MRT closed and her place was really far away (and get this, she didn't have a scooter...) so she had to stay or we had to go out..., and now that i recall she once passively complained about me going out with another Taiwanese girl, like going "Ohhh.... her....." many other things she used to do but i thought "all Taiwanese must be like this... maybe its a cultural thing" i didn't give it much thought at the time, I was busy with some other things.
Pein_11
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
 
Posts: 330
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 01:54
Location: Between Vega and Altair
22 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)



Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby formosaobama » 18 Dec 2012, 08:52

Pein_11 wrote:(had typed in a lot but my browser crashed :( )
Early 20's; odd behaviour at it's finest...she would hang out around with us (a foreigner group and a few locals) and once and only once i asked her to show me around, since we had some hobbies in common, and she never left. Constantly there, always showing up in the bars, restaurants, place we would go to, got my number and called me at odd hours/times to see if I was fine, some expats told me that she was falling for me in the "Taiwanese way" but i thought they were just making fun of me and never get it. Right before I left though, it started becoming a problem, as she would show up right before the MRT closed and her place was really far away (and get this, she didn't have a scooter...) so she had to stay or we had to go out..., and now that i recall she once passively complained about me going out with another Taiwanese girl, like going "Ohhh.... her....." many other things she used to do but i thought "all Taiwanese must be like this... maybe its a cultural thing" i didn't give it much thought at the time, I was busy with some other things.


I have a Taiwanese friend who has/had an "admirer" like that. He would go out of his way to ride on the same bus and try to sit near her. He'd steal glances at her, quickly looking away if they make eye contact. She tried taking the next bus to avoid him, but he would always manage to get on that one, too. After a while, she couldn't stand it anymore and confronted him, but he feigned ignorance. I joked she must have casually traded smiles with him in passing on day and triggered this kind of infatuation.

So it's not a culture thing; she's creeped out by this as much as any of you. According to her, the guy is normal looking.
Forumosan avatar
formosaobama
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
 
Posts: 155
Joined: 27 Dec 2010, 10:24
5 Recommends(s)
8 Recognized(s)



Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby Pein_11 » 12 Jan 2013, 04:42

formosaobama wrote:I have a Taiwanese friend who has/had an "admirer" like that. He would go out of his way to ride on the same bus and try to sit near her. He'd steal glances at her, quickly looking away if they make eye contact. She tried taking the next bus to avoid him, but he would always manage to get on that one, too. After a while, she couldn't stand it anymore and confronted him, but he feigned ignorance. I joked she must have casually traded smiles with him in passing on day and triggered this kind of infatuation.

So it's not a culture thing; she's creeped out by this as much as any of you. According to her, the guy is normal looking.


That is some creepy shit right there, that could win you a beat up here if she tells friends. At least that happens in buses, I literally had to take care of this gal more than once, she had to stay over or I had to put her in a cab (which would be expensive, xiziwan to xiaogang for those in KHH). ANYWAYS, reading this thread made me realize the Taiwanese kind might not be fit for me, I'm all up for tons of me-time, my-space, and they all sound so borderline clingy (sorry to keep bringing up this thread back, fresh stories would be nice tho).
"People become stronger because they have memories they can't forget"
Pein_11
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
 
Posts: 330
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 01:54
Location: Between Vega and Altair
22 Recommends(s)
9 Recognized(s)



Re: Psycho Xiaojies

Postby bismarck » 21 Jan 2013, 03:33

finley wrote:And do you have pictures?

Best quote in this thread by far. :thumbsup:

Edit: Yo muthafuckas no unnerstan Taiwanese Kultur!! :ohreally:
Image
World Champions 1995, 2007; Tri-Nations champions 1998, 2004, 2009; Grand Slam Champions 1912/13, 1931/32, 1951/52, 1960/61; Defeated British & Irish Lions 1903, 1924, 1938, 1962, 1968, 1980, 2009
Image
Super 14 Champions 2007, 2009, 2010
Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.
Sir Winston Churchill

Second of all, as in all honeymoons, all is well until it is not. It is until the unexpected happens that you will see all grievances surface -ask anyone in any relationship. The girl can chew with her mouth open, that if you love her, you do not care. If you do not lover her, if her pinkie toe is half an inch deviant, the relationship is doomed. - Icon
Forumosan avatar
bismarck
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)
 
Posts: 11605
Joined: 07 Jan 2005, 04:44
Location: Tainan City 台彎, 台南
150 Recommends(s)
141 Recognized(s)



FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext




Proceed to Dating & Relationships



Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 3 visitors

No, it's not OK to come back into the galley to stretch and bend over with your rear end in my face while I'm in my jump seat during my only break, trying to eat a meal.
From "13 Things Your Flight Attendant Won't Tell You"