A lot of young girls here are immature, deeply insecure, have never been refused anything and don't know anything about how to keep a boyfriend when they finally get their hands on one.
Getting dumped by a boyfriend is often seen by local girls as more of a defeat that it would in the west. They therefore try to keep him under control as much as they can - even though they drive their boyfriend crazy in the process.
They will therefore go to great lengths to keep the miserable specimen they have, even if the opposite number has stated that he wants OUT!
Your options are:
1. Move (or leave the island).
2. Try to talk some sense into her.
3. Ignore her. She might give up in the end
3. Try to get in bed with her best friend/sister
4. Call her parents 3-4 times a day and tell then that you have HIV and have had unprotected sex with their daughter
. (Just joking.)
That said, not all Taiwanese females are like that. The older more mature ones can be excellent as girlfriends or wives.