Rabbit neutering?

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby riceworm » 09 Jun 2012, 13:36

riceworm
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
 
Posts: 290
Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 12:59
12 Recommends(s)
3 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby Got To Be Kidding » 09 Jun 2012, 23:34

My sister-in-law had her male (dwarf) rabbit done for NT2000 in the Neihu area.

Before his operation the little guy was a perfect beast, straight out of The Search for the Holy Grail.

Now, he's a saint by comparison.

A fuzzy dim-witted saint, to be sure, but if you wanted something smarter why did you get a rabbit?
israeloutlook.com

Liberalism - politics for those who can't do math.
Forumosan avatar
Got To Be Kidding
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
 
Posts: 995
Joined: 20 Jan 2011, 12:18
Location: Neihu, Taipei
49 Recommends(s)
45 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby omerojs » 11 Jun 2012, 17:42

The good thing about rabbits in my country is that if you get tired of them as pets... we eat them!!! nothing better than rabbit on the grill !!!
but i suppose you wont eat it...
Just about Everything can be done in Taiwan!!
Forumosan avatar
omerojs
Eldest Grandchild (zhǎngsūn)
Eldest Grandchild (zhǎngsūn)
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 11:31
5 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby Icon » 11 Jun 2012, 17:52

omerojs wrote:The good thing about rabbits in my country is that if you get tired of them as pets... we eat them!!! nothing better than rabbit on the grill !!!
but i suppose you wont eat it...


The one she has is the really small type, won't even fill up a tortilla, but it fills her heart. :)
"Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante". Mafalda

"Nice guy? Who gives a shit? If you want to work here, close."
Forumosan avatar
Icon
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)
 
Posts: 13722
Joined: 09 Feb 2006, 18:03
Location: Xindian
534 Recommends(s)
415 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby sandman » 11 Jun 2012, 18:07

Icon wrote:
omerojs wrote:The good thing about rabbits in my country is that if you get tired of them as pets... we eat them!!! nothing better than rabbit on the grill !!!
but i suppose you wont eat it...


The one she has is the really small type, won't even fill up a tortilla, but it fills her heart. :)

Doesn't sound much like its her heart he's wanting to fill.
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)
 
Posts: 30176
Joined: 04 Jun 2001, 16:01
28 Recommends(s)
196 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby omerojs » 12 Jun 2012, 10:41

sandman wrote:
Icon wrote:
omerojs wrote:The good thing about rabbits in my country is that if you get tired of them as pets... we eat them!!! nothing better than rabbit on the grill !!!
but i suppose you wont eat it...


The one she has is the really small type, won't even fill up a tortilla, but it fills her heart. :)

Doesn't sound much like its her heart he's wanting to fill.



Hahahaha... for ones I agree with you :roflmao: :banana:
Just about Everything can be done in Taiwan!!
Forumosan avatar
omerojs
Eldest Grandchild (zhǎngsūn)
Eldest Grandchild (zhǎngsūn)
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 11:31
5 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby Falns » 12 Jun 2012, 14:53

omerojs wrote:
sandman wrote:
Icon wrote:
omerojs wrote:The good thing about rabbits in my country is that if you get tired of them as pets... we eat them!!! nothing better than rabbit on the grill !!!
but i suppose you wont eat it...


The one she has is the really small type, won't even fill up a tortilla, but it fills her heart. :)

Doesn't sound much like its her heart he's wanting to fill.



Hahahaha... for ones I agree with you :roflmao: :banana:


LOL. I've actually had rabbit before. He and a fellow quail were served deliciously roasted during a 7 course meal at a Moroccan restaurant in Costa Mesa.
Falns
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
 
Posts: 22
ORIGINAL POSTER
Joined: 28 Jul 2011, 20:48

6000

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby Dr. McCoy » 21 Jun 2012, 23:19

My little bunny got spayed today. I took her to NTUVH, National Taiwan University Veterinarian Hospital. We had an appointment for 9 A.M. and got finished by 2 P.M. It cost 4,500 NT. She has to wear the cone on her head for a week. She hates it. She's still kind of groggy. I have to make sure she eats. The doctor asked me if I wanted to see her ovaries. (No thanks) The place looks like a miniature hospital. Very cute. Nice people who took pains to speak English to me.
Forumosan avatar
Dr. McCoy
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)
 
Posts: 10298
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 12:41
Location: New Taipei City, Yonghe District
146 Recommends(s)
93 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby finley » 21 Jun 2012, 23:23

The doctor asked me if I wanted to see her ovaries.

Now there's something one doesn't get asked very often.

It must have been "let's wind up the foreigner day" today.

Hope bunny recovers soon.
"Global warming is happening and we KNOW that man is 100 percent responsible!!!"
- Fred Smith
Forumosan avatar
finley
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)
Has-been Pop Star (guòshí míngxīng)
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: 20 Jan 2011, 23:34
670 Recommends(s)
545 Recognized(s)

6000

Re: Rabbit neutering?

Postby Icon » 22 Jun 2012, 14:15

At least they had the courtesy to ask. My vet showed me my poor cat's family jewels after a 20 second removal. "Look, it's done!", she beamed. I take your word for it! I do, I swear! :p :eek: :loco:
"Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante". Mafalda

"Nice guy? Who gives a shit? If you want to work here, close."
Forumosan avatar
Icon
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)
 
Posts: 13722
Joined: 09 Feb 2006, 18:03
Location: Xindian
534 Recommends(s)
415 Recognized(s)

6000

PreviousNext




 
 
 x

Return to Pets & Other Animals



Who is online

Forumosans browsing this forum: No Forumosans and 1 visitor

Spend the afternoon. You can't take it with you -- ANNIE DILLARD