My dogs land June 15

My dogs land June 15

Postby riggers » 30 Mar 2012, 00:00

Hi, my dog are provisionally booked on a flight that lands in Taipei on June 15 at 18.00 which is a Friday. Does anyone know if I can collect my dogs at that end at that time ? I read somewhere on here months ago that the offices close etc. my concern being the dogs would then be stuck for the weekend. Any help will be appreciated. Steve
riggers
Shoe-wielding Legislator (huīwǔ xiézi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

ORIGINAL POSTER
10 Recognized(s)

Re: My dogs land June 15

Postby riggers » 30 Mar 2012, 20:04

Cancel this . China Airlines no longer as of today fly direct from the uk. Brilliant.

For others In future you can only collect your animals Monday to friday during office hours.
riggers

ORIGINAL POSTER
10 Recognized(s)

Postby Belgian Pie » 30 Mar 2012, 20:13

How about quarantine?
Belgian Pie
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

2 Recommends(s)
79 Recognized(s)

Postby riggers » 30 Mar 2012, 20:30

What about quarantine ? Yes they will now have to go through quarantine when before they did not is that what you meant ?
riggers

ORIGINAL POSTER
10 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Pets & Other Animals