Anyone Has a Job Vacancy at Home/Store/Company for a PR Cat?

Anyone Has a Job Vacancy at Home/Store/Company for a PR Cat?

Postby daphneK » 05 Apr 2012, 16:04

He’s big, stout, sentimental, charming, and the most important of all, friendly.

He could be feline George Clooney in the neighborhood—if he hadn’t received TNR years ago.

Though big and cute as Fred Flintstone, he actually is an adorable black tabby, looking for a chance to work for/live with new owner.

As a regular customer of Ching Yun Supermarket, Xizhi, how I wish that I could visit him every noon and see him living with the owner of the supermarket happily ever after.

However, the supermarket is going to shut down due to financial problems before April 20, 2012, and seeing such an adorable, tender, lovely cat wondering on the streets as strays is the last thing I would do.

As the owner of two old cats (I have two senior cats living with me, one is 15 and the other is 20), I can’t keep this hot stuff “Fred” with me at the moment. So, any “Wilmas” would like to stand up for taking him home/store/company? I’m sure this lovely “Fred” has great potential to be a competent PR cat—in sunny days.

p.s.,
1. Will attach pics of hot stuff “Fred” later.
2. Please contact me via text message first, and I will take you to meet the owner. By doing so, they will understand why you guys are here, and they can fetch the cat before your visit.

Location: 118, Ching Yun Supermarket, Zhangshu 1st Rd., Xizhi Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan
Contact Person: Daphne
Mobile: 0935980856
daphneK
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Anyone Has a Job Vacancy at Home/Store/Company for a PR Cat?

Postby daphneK » 10 Apr 2012, 09:56

To those who may concern,

Thanks for reading this post, but bad news is,
the supermarket is going to shut down on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 instead of Apr. 20, 2012.
Guess I'd better call SPCA or SCPA for solutions.

daph
daphneK

ORIGINAL POSTER

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Pets & Other Animals