Sanctuary being torn down. We need your help!!! - click here for details
You can also visit TheSanctuaryTaiwan.org - click here to go to their contact page

Dog Parks

Dog Parks

Postby Chopper » 17 Apr 2012, 18:20

are there any dog parks in Taipei for dogs to run around off leash and play? I haven't seen anything so far except for parks with dogs on leash. I want to let my dog off his leash to play with others and get some good exercise but I don't want him to scare others or run off unless its in an enclosed area. :C
Chopper
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recognized(s)

Re: Dog Parks

Postby Tiare » 18 Apr 2012, 10:02

In Yonghe, there are two off-leash enclosed areas at the number 4 park, one for big dogs and one for small dogs. Not sure if that's too far for you though. It's about a 2 min walk from the Yong'an Market MRT station.
Tiare
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)
Chair-throwing Legislator (rēng yǐzi de lìfǎ wěiyuán)

39 Recognized(s)

Re: Dog Parks

Postby Chopper » 18 Apr 2012, 22:01

thank you thank you thank you :D will have to check it out
Chopper

ORIGINAL POSTER
1 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Pets & Other Animals