Daughter Brought Home Two very young kittens. We can't keep them.

Daughter Brought Home Two very young kittens. We can't keep them.

Postby Taiwan_Student » 18 May 2012, 18:19

I know this is off topic. But no one will probably see the post I left in the animal forum
Daughter saw two cats in a box this morning in her school yard. They were there all day in the rain. According to my daughter, no one wanted them and the passerbys just said, "Let them die". She brought them home.

I'm allergic, our house is small and we are never home.. I'm in Pingdong. I will gladly drive to Kaohsiung to deliver these kittens to someone who can help.
Taiwan_Student
I'm posting like Shakespeare (1564~1616)
I'm posting like Shakespeare (1564~1616)

ORIGINAL POSTER
25 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Pets & Other Animals