I recently have a problem with my little Aineko (female, housecat/formosan leopard hybrid I adopted 1.5 years ago)
Whenever I use bleach added to water to mop my floor, she just goes crazy. She rolls on the ground, rubs against everything that was touched by bleach and, most dangerously, tastes any drop of water/ bleach mix that hasn't evaporate yet (she does not really drink it).
Is this normal? I tried to let her carefully smell an open bleach bottle and she looked disgusted and ran away. Why is it she's only attracted to it when it's on the floor??
Thanks for listening.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2