1. How come some of them can fly but others cannot fly. Are some of them just lazy
Everyone is courageous until the roach flies. Be grateful not all fly.
2. Do those little white lizards eat them or is it the other way around
Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you.
3. do they eat durians or do they hate durians like I do
They will eat anything, even you
4. how come no one calls them 'palmetto bugs' that's just messed up cmon
Because we use slippers here to kill them, not the palm of your hand
5. they seem to know to run away when you turn the lights on but electric lights are like 100 years old or less so did they learn or what because if they can learn that's fucked up man
You will be amazed in knowing how organized they are. One day, they will take over the world.
6. some locals call them "tsang lan" but others call them "xiao chang" and one friend of mine said the translation of "xiao chang" is "little strong (guy)" is that right or is my friend dumb
See Hansioux post above for cultural reference
Lo urgente no deja tiempo para lo importante. Mafalda.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.