Tianmu Tigers Soccer School for Boys/Girls 3-5 Y/O

Welcome to Forumosa's corner for moms and dads to talk about the issues involved in parenting in Taiwan.

Moderator: 914

Tianmu Tigers Soccer School for Boys/Girls 3-5 Y/O

Postby 914 » 28 May 2012, 15:19

As of summer 2013, classes have ended.

Hello,

Our Tianmu playgroups has started its own soccer school with a coach who is a dad in the group. Cost is $250 per session and you should probably bring your own soccer ball. Sessions are usually held on tuesdays from 3.30-4.30, and 4.45-5.45. Saturday sessions are 10-11am, with an extra session added at 11.15-12.15 if there is an overflow.

Eight children maximum per session. Classes are held in english at Tianmu sports park on zhongcheng lu section 2 in the grassy area. It is a fantastic park in between takashimaya and skm, so there's no shortage of food if you make the trek up here! Though its part of the Tianmu playgroups, any child from anywhere in the city is welcome to join us.

More information can be found on the facebook page including session cancellations, etc. pm me so i can add youto the Tianmu tigers soccer school page.

See u there! :rainbow:
Messages are sent from my iPad so if you find any errors, you may keep them. Myspacebarhasissues.
Forumosan avatar
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

ORIGINAL POSTER
Location: YVR to SFO to TPE; Now in semi-retirement in Sky Mother
35 Recommends(s)
37 Recognized(s)

x

Return to Parenting