Need Info on English Schools In Neihu Area

Welcome to Forumosa's corner for moms and dads to talk about the issues involved in parenting in Taiwan.

Moderator: 914

Need Info on English Schools In Neihu Area

Postby Ashwin123 » 05 Jun 2012, 15:17

Hi All,

My daughter is 5 years old and we are looking for a good english speaking school near Neihu. Please let me know if you know any of them.

Regards
Ashwin
Ashwin123
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER
In Taiwan since: 01 Nov 2011

Re: Need Info on English Schools In Neihu Area

Postby Shaktipalooza » 05 Jun 2012, 18:50

Ashwin123 wrote:Hi All,

My daughter is 5 years old and we are looking for a good english speaking school near Neihu. Please let me know if you know any of them.

Regards
Ashwin

There are plenty of bilingual schools in Neihu/Dazhi area. My two boys (3 & almost 6) have been attending a local Montessori preschool for over a year now, the foreign student population seems to grow every month.

The Dominican School is also in the Dazhi area. Nearest MRT station is Dazhi on the Wenhu line. I believe they are an all english format.

Our oldest will begin attending the Yong'an elementary school this Fall. I had a conversation with one of the staff during an orientation tour. She said they have several foreign students that didn't speak any Chinese when they first arrrived, and they've integrated well.

PM me if you have any questions.
Forumosan avatar
Shaktipalooza
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)
English Teacher with Headband (bǎng tóujīn de Yīngwén lǎoshī)

6 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Parenting