Welcome Savannah! Congratulations Tomas!

Welcome to Forumosa's corner for moms and dads to talk about the issues involved in parenting in Taiwan.

Moderator: 914

Postby fee » 23 Oct 2006, 19:30

Congratulations, Tomas!
"As I said before, I'm from the Midwest. We were taught it's not polite to talk about ourselves.''
Forumosan avatar
fee
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)
Gravel Truck Driver (suìshí chē sījī)

2 Recommends(s)

Postby Tigerman » 23 Oct 2006, 20:32

Hey Tomas and Mom and baby girl... congratulations to all three of you!

Glad to know that everyone is doing well.
As it is, we seem to regard it as a positive objection to a reasoner that he has taken one side or the other. We regard it (in other words) as a positive objection to a reasoner that he has contrived to reach the object of his reasoning. We call a man a bigot or a slave of dogma because he is a thinker who has thought thoroughly and to a definite end.

Tigerman
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

261 Recommends(s)
195 Recognized(s)

Postby Buttercup » 23 Oct 2006, 20:49

Congratulations :)
'Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof'

Before you lovingly craft your PM, make like any writer and consider your audience. With all the information at your disposal, is there any possibility that the recipient will open it? Would your time be better employed?
Buttercup
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

8 Recognized(s)

Postby xtrain » 23 Oct 2006, 22:48

it gets more enjoyable with every passing day - i can't even remember life without our boy.

congrats to all!
Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
Forumosan avatar
xtrain
Martyr's Shrine Guard (zhōngliècí wèibīng)
Martyr's Shrine Guard (zhōngliècí wèibīng)

42 Recommends(s)
4 Recognized(s)

Postby Fox » 24 Oct 2006, 00:49

Congratulations!
"When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her." Wilde

"I don't know where the sun beams end and the star light begins. It's all a mystery." Flaming Lips

"a man's position here is not ruled so much by what he can earn as by what he can owe and still remain at large." Letters of a Shanghai Griffin

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." George Carlin

The American oligarchy spares no pains in promoting the belief that it does not exist, but the success of its disappearing act depends on equally strenuous efforts on the part of an American public anxious to believe in egalitarian fictions and unwilling to see what is hidden in plain sight.
redbubble
http://www.planetediting.com
Forumosan avatar
Fox
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)
Retired President (tuì xiū de zǒng tǒng)

63 Recommends(s)
80 Recognized(s)

Postby MJB » 24 Oct 2006, 01:03

Congratulations!
Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit
MJB
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

6 Recognized(s)

Postby Josefus » 24 Oct 2006, 01:15

Congrats indeed.
If I could cup your testicles in my hand and warm them, by way of appeasement, I would gladly do so. - TomHill

The women here have jobs which don't involve climbing aboard the Winston Train for a bit of Wu Wu Wu. - Kahna
Forumosan avatar
Josefus
Generalissimo (dàyuánshuài)
Generalissimo (dàyuánshuài)

5 Recommends(s)
5 Recognized(s)

Postby jeff » 24 Oct 2006, 01:53

Congratulations, Tomas! All the best to you and your family.
Forumosan avatar
jeff
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)
Fried Chicken-Parts Vendor (yán sū jī xiǎofàn)

Postby AWOL » 25 Oct 2006, 14:36

congrats tomas and family... must indeed be something in the water we foreigners are drinking
strudel sucking globenheimer
Forumosan avatar
AWOL
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)
Second Landlord (èr fáng dōng)

1 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Parenting