Carrefour Wine Festival

This is the place for Forumosans to post recipes, cooking tips and culinary-related discussions.

Re: Carrefour Wine Festival

Postby sandman » 06 May 2012, 14:50

I took a look. I don't drink wine anymore really, but from what I saw at Carrefour, their sale prices, compared to the MUCH better wine available at RT Mart, simply did not compete.
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
198 Recognized(s)

Re: Carrefour Wine Festival

Postby Bu Lai En » 06 May 2012, 16:51

sandman wrote:I took a look. I don't drink wine anymore really, but from what I saw at Carrefour, their sale prices, compared to the MUCH better wine available at RT Mart, simply did not compete.

What do you recommend from RT Mart then Sandy? I think RT Mart is good for wine, they have more cheap sparkling wine for example, but I don't really see them being better than Carrefour on price or range overall. I think the two places have much the same sort of thing for much the same price. Maybe RT has mroe French and CF more South American. I mean if there are examples of RT Mart's better wines or better prices, I'd love to try them.

I got about ten bottles at the Carrefour Wine Festival, but have only drunk one so far. Unfortunately it was a not bad, but not particularly interesting Chianti. Light and fruity, but that's not really my thing.
I have news. Good news from Notting Hill. The consignment of white gold for Mr Anderson has arrived.

http://theboolion.wordpress.com/ Image
Forumosan avatar
Bu Lai En
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
15 Recognized(s)

Previous

x

Return to Food & Drink