I may have invented something....

This is the place for Forumosans to post recipes, cooking tips and culinary-related discussions.

Moderator: ceevee369

Re: I may have invented something....

Postby tommy525 » 28 Apr 2012, 05:30

somtimes, every now and then i also like to invent a Gin and Tonic. I prefer Bombay in mine, whats your gin?
the driveller - tommy525
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
477 Recommends(s)
315 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 28 Apr 2012, 05:48

I'm busy inventing a cheese and tomato sandwich. Could you please point me in the direction of the patent office, tommy?
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

888 Recommends(s)
326 Recognized(s)

Postby headhonchoII » 28 Apr 2012, 07:32

I just invented a TLB sandwich myself. Tomato, lettuce , bacon, it's going to takeover the world.
I can remember the fourth of July runnin' through the backwood bare.
And I can still hear my old hound dog barkin' chasin' down a hoodoo there
Chasin' down a hoodoo there.
headhonchoII
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1315 Recommends(s)
504 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 28 Apr 2012, 10:48

headhonchoII wrote:I just invented a TLB sandwich myself. Tomato, lettuce , bacon, it's going to takeover the world.

I like IT :bravo:
the driveller - tommy525
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
477 Recommends(s)
315 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 28 Apr 2012, 13:55

jimipresley wrote:I'm busy inventing a cheese and tomato sandwich. Could you please point me in the direction of the patent office, tommy?

Certainly bro. Its a bit of an adventure really and all hush hush you understand. First you need to join the Taipei Guild, which is located somewhere in the vastness of Taipei 101 (I believe its on the very top) and heres the trick . There is a Joe Tu (short for Joe Tuesday) who works at the Jasons at the basement of (no not the Taipei 101) the new Bus Station annexed to the Taipei Main Station. But , get this, he is only there on WEdnesdays. So, see JOe Tuesday on a Wednesday. Be sure to wear PATENT LEATHER SHOES (and undies as they WILL be checked).

There is an initiation ceremony but lets get past the password exchange first shall we? Approach Joe and ask for SPAM. He will say "never on Wednesdays" and you must reply "is it Certified" to which (unless he is not JOe TUesday) he will reply "Are you Certifiable?" To which, you MUST respond "never on Tuesday". You will then be given an EAsy Card which you will use to EXIT the last station on the TAmsui line (but you must NOT use this card when you ENTER the MRT). Use of this card at the eXit on the last stop of the MRT will BEEP the machine and alert security who will send a certain Mister YU to greet you. He will ask you if you are "joe Friday". To which you MUST respond "never on Tuesday". You will be given a key..a golden key... further instructions follow....watch this space...
the driveller - tommy525
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
477 Recommends(s)
315 Recognized(s)

Postby tango42 » 28 Apr 2012, 14:03

tommy525 wrote:
jimipresley wrote:I'm busy inventing a cheese and tomato sandwich. Could you please point me in the direction of the patent office, tommy?

Certainly bro. Its a bit of an adventure really and all hush hush you understand. First you need to join the Taipei Guild, which is located somewhere in the vastness of Taipei 101 (I believe its on the very top) and heres the trick . There is a Joe Tu (short for Joe Tuesday) who works at the Jasons at the basement of (no not the Taipei 101) the new Bus Station annexed to the Taipei Main Station. But , get this, he is only there on WEdnesdays. So, see JOe Tuesday on a Wednesday. Be sure to wear PATENT LEATHER SHOES (and undies as they WILL be checked).

There is an initiation ceremony but lets get past the password exchange first shall we? Approach Joe and ask for SPAM. He will say "never on Wednesdays" and you must reply "is it Certified" to which (unless he is not JOe TUesday) he will reply "Are you Certifiable?" To which, you MUST respond "never on Tuesday". You will then be given an EAsy Card which you will use to EXIT the last station on the Danshui line (but you must NOT use this card when you ENTER the MRT). Use of this card at the eXit on the last stop of the MRT will BEEP the machine and alert security who will send a certain Mister YU to greet you. He will ask you if you are "joe Friday". To which you MUST respond "never on Tuesday". You will be given a key..a golden key... further instructions follow....watch this space...

I guess it's not true that one can do everything on the internet these days...

I invented a cushion on my couch that exactly remembers the shape of my a**, sadly, it disappears very quickly after I stand up. I invented a beer glass that is always within reach of my couch, sadly, it doesn't always refill itself. Still working out the kinks of both.
“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
tango42
Martyr's Shrine Guard (zhōngliècí wèibīng)

5 Recommends(s)
29 Recognized(s)

Postby headhonchoII » 28 Apr 2012, 14:13

After 20 years of sweat and toiI I invented a beer glass that's always half full.

I tried to patent it in Ireland, they said no-one would go for that , sure who needs a half empty beer glass?
I can remember the fourth of July runnin' through the backwood bare.
And I can still hear my old hound dog barkin' chasin' down a hoodoo there
Chasin' down a hoodoo there.
headhonchoII
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

1315 Recommends(s)
504 Recognized(s)

Postby tango42 » 28 Apr 2012, 14:38

headhonchoII wrote:After 20 years of sweat and toiI I invented a beer glass that's always half full.

I tried to patent it in Ireland, they said no-one would go for that , sure who needs a half empty beer glass?

Yea, mine always seems half empty.
“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
tango42

5 Recommends(s)
29 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 29 Apr 2012, 11:55

I am on the very edge of yet another erstwhile invention ! Wodka with Mango Juice.

Voila ! Passion that is YOU (or perhaps its ME)
the driveller - tommy525
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
477 Recommends(s)
315 Recognized(s)

Postby jimipresley » 29 Apr 2012, 11:57

I've just invented a Scotch and Red Bull. I'm at my most productive in the morning.
You can live here and have a great life and not be the least bit into living the local life. Clowns will try to diss you for it saying you gotta get down with the program, but fuck em, treat this place like a buffet and yous be on a diet. Take what you want and nothing extra, slam those oysters, but leave the bread sticks and dinner rolls behind. - Deuce Dropper

I'm much more of a nasty rotter in real life, especially with vapid or vacuous verbiage from the ill read & intellectually challenged. - TheGingerMan

Don't be a cheap cunt. - Deuce Dropper
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

888 Recommends(s)
326 Recognized(s)

PreviousNext

x

Return to Food & Drink