I may have invented something....

This is the place for Forumosans to post recipes, cooking tips and culinary-related discussions.

Re: I may have invented something....

Postby tommy525 » 29 Apr 2012, 12:00

jimipresley wrote:I've just invented a Scotch and Red Bull. I'm at my most productive in the morning.

:notworthy:
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
613 Recommends(s)
381 Recognized(s)

I may have invented something....

Postby flike » 29 Apr 2012, 22:06

Is that Scotch with Red Bull back, or do you actually mix em in the glass?!

I only ask because RB tastes so disgusting (to me) that I always feel tempted to go find some fresh soil to fill my mouth from, just to restore my taste buds to their resting state. I can't imagine willingly mixing RB with any whisky in any container north of my stomach, possibly even there.

Or are you having a laugh? : pulled leg icon :
"It is a privilege to be the stand-in for Spencer Tracy. Tracy is a fine actor, but he is most important because he understands why it is necessary to take orders from the front office." Louis B. Mayer, 1938 Academy Awards ceremony

"Why do you not sit on my lap when we talk contracts, like my other stars do?" Louis B. Mayer to Luise Rainer, 1937

"His hand always touched my right tit whenever he said the word 'daughter'." Joan Crawford, regarding Louis B. Mayer, 1938
flike
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)
Mandarin Marvel (Guóyǔ gāoshǒu)

23 Recommends(s)
25 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 03 May 2012, 15:07

OK just invented a BOOHOW invention. Apple juice and Vodka. NOt gonna fly.

BooHOW for real , as in BLEAAAHHH.
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
613 Recommends(s)
381 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 03 May 2012, 15:17

I am currently in the process of inventing something I am going to call a, 'lie in.' It's when you have nothing to do till 2pm, at which time you will have a very unproductive meeting, so until then and until you need to wee you just sit in bed, drinking coffee, shooting the shit on the net, eating choc chip cookies, and watching TV. If you do need to wee, well, I have considered a receptacle, but I think you should combine the loo run with the time when the coffee cup runs empty.

Of course, you may wish to Irish up the coffee a little, if you are a real man, and not some froo froo doily knitting dandy like myself.
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

102 Recommends(s)
345 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 03 May 2012, 15:25

heyhey welcome back SuperKing, been wonderin where ya been? Alls well with the Queen and all that in the UK?
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
613 Recommends(s)
381 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 03 May 2012, 15:32

tommy525 wrote:heyhey welcome back SuperKing, been wonderin where ya been? Alls well with the Queen and all that in the UK?

I am going down to London next week for a visit. I'll be sure to tell Lizzy you asked after her.
There are millions of people in the world. And none of those people is an extra. They're all leads in their own stories.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced. That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
superking

102 Recommends(s)
345 Recognized(s)

Postby tommy525 » 03 May 2012, 15:36

Of course Her Majesty shall be pleased ! :bow:
Forumosan avatar
tommy525
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
613 Recommends(s)
381 Recognized(s)

Postby StuartCa » 03 May 2012, 15:39

Her majesty by the Beatles
If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home. ~James Michener
Forumosan avatar
StuartCa
Bird Walker (liù niǎo de rén)

15 Recommends(s)
16 Recognized(s)

Postby superking » 03 May 2012, 15:41

StuartCa wrote:Her majesty by the Beatles

I have two posters on my bedroom wall. One is a poster detailing how to get a first class degree mark, the other is the Beatles Abbey Road poster. Spooky that you should stick that youtube link up StuartCa. :eek:

superking

102 Recommends(s)
345 Recognized(s)

Postby Chris » 03 May 2012, 15:57

I once poured Mekong Whisky into a coconut. Made for a cheap beach cocktail.
Forumosan avatar
Chris
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

91 Recommends(s)
203 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
PreviousNext

Proceed to Food & Drink