Jalapeno Peppers (in Hsinchu)

This is the place for Forumosans to post recipes, cooking tips and culinary-related discussions.

Jalapeno Peppers (in Hsinchu)

Postby Hwozdecki » 30 Apr 2012, 12:38

I'm sure it would be easy enough to find in Taipei, but I'm just curious if there is an easier way to buy jalapeno peppers while living in Hsinchu. Online links would be helpful. Fresh or canned or pickled it doesn't matter. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hwozdecki
Grasshopper (cǎo měng)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Re: Jalapeno Peppers (in Hsinchu)

Postby mikshoton » 23 May 2012, 16:06

Best bet would be the Jason's supermarket in the basement level of the 大遠百 (department store with the ViewShow movie theater) or Costco in zhubei. You could also try Ai Mart if you're somewhere near NTHU.

Good luck!
mikshoton
Memorized My Password (gāng jìhǎo zìjǐ de mìmǎ)

1 Recommends(s)
1 Recognized(s)

Re: Jalapeno Peppers (in Hsinchu)

Postby the bear » 23 May 2012, 16:24

mikshoton wrote:Best bet would be the Jason's supermarket in the basement level of the 大遠百 (department store with the ViewShow movie theater) or Costco in zhubei. You could also try Ai Mart if you're somewhere near NTHU.

Good luck!

Or the brand-new City Super in the brand-new Hypercity. It has an even bigger range of western foods than Jason's in Taipei. (Look forward to buying lots of it at half price as it nears expiry date).
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Forumosan avatar
the bear
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

26 Recommends(s)
93 Recognized(s)

Return to Food & Drink