Small bottles of wine?

This is the place for Forumosans to post recipes, cooking tips and culinary-related discussions.

Small bottles of wine?

Postby 914 » 07 May 2012, 13:25

Where can I find a small bottle of champagne/Gewurtztraminer/prosecco? Asingle glass serving or two, tops.

I was told at the wine store I was just at that welcome might have small bottles but he wasn't sure. Can you suggest a store in Tianmu? And a bottle?

Tia!
Messages are sent from my iPad so if you find any errors, you may keep them. Myspacebarhasissues.
Forumosan avatar
Lost Winning Lotto Ticket (zhòngjiǎng cǎiquàn nòngdiū le)

ORIGINAL POSTER
Location: YVR to SFO to TPE; Now in semi-retirement in Sky Mother
35 Recommends(s)
38 Recognized(s)

Re: Small bottles of wine?

Postby sandman » 07 May 2012, 16:07

914 wrote:Where can I find a small bottle of champagne/Gewurtztraminer/prosecco? Asingle glass serving or two, tops.

I was told at the wine store I was just at that welcome might have small bottles but he wasn't sure. Can you suggest a store in Tianmu? And a bottle?

Tia!

Fer CHRISSAKES! Just buy a bottle of really good Taittinger or something. Stick a chunk of toilet paper in the top if you can't finish it. I'll be up there to chuck the newest under the chin and take the rest home. SHEESH! Are you ready to pop yet? I'm just leaving the house now to pick the kid up from daycare and we're going to the playpark at Xindian. He'll be missing the Jay-ster. Love you, kid. All the best.
sandman
Manjusri (Wénshū)

28 Recommends(s)
199 Recognized(s)

Re: Small bottles of wine?

Postby 914 » 11 May 2012, 14:06

I got a .75 liter of prosecco. I figure, since i havent touchedalcohol in ages, ima drink up. Maybe i should bring my own champagne glass too. Using a hospital paper cup is too unclassy for that moment.

Takes up most of the weight in my hospital bag hahahhahahah. Priorities priorities.
Messages are sent from my iPad so if you find any errors, you may keep them. Myspacebarhasissues.
Forumosan avatar

ORIGINAL POSTER
Location: YVR to SFO to TPE; Now in semi-retirement in Sky Mother
35 Recommends(s)
38 Recognized(s)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.

Proceed to Food & Drink