Masala CHAI!! (Spiced Indian-style tea)

This is the place for Forumosans to post recipes, cooking tips and culinary-related discussions.

Re: CHAI!!

Postby the bear » 11 Mar 2009, 10:30

i thought someone had appropriated my moniker when I saw this thread....no memory of those posts from 4 years ago....anyway I am currently in discussion with a purveyor of fine teas i met in kiwiland....hopefully will secure a regular delivery service of both chai and blue flower earl grey....
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Forumosan avatar
the bear
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)
Buxiban Laoban (bǔxíbān lǎobǎn)

ORIGINAL POSTER
30 Recommends(s)
107 Recognized(s)

Re: Masala CHAI!! (Spiced Indian-style tea)

Postby Dragonbones » 16 Jul 2011, 19:15

Earth Tree (near Yong3kang1 St.) has tea bags with the Indian-style spices added. They're organic and fair-trade, I believe, and quite delicious.
NEW! Better for you! This post is now carb-conscious, low-fat, and gluten-free!
Forumosan avatar
Dragonbones
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

39 Recommends(s)
112 Recognized(s)

Re: Masala CHAI!! (Spiced Indian-style tea)

Postby gvsparks » 22 Jul 2011, 19:49

Nirala The Authentic Indian Store.

Yongji Rd.Lane 30, Alley 157,No.18, 1Fl.
Taipei Taiwan.

Phone:02-27568265
Fax :02-27567765
Email : niralaindianstore@gmail.com

Just 3Mins Walk from Taipei City Hall MRT Exit 4.

Closest from Taipei City Hall MRT Exit 4,
Once you comes out of MRT Exit 4, Take left walk straight
and turn right in third alley and few blocks later you can see Blue Color Sign board of Store.

Website ; http://www.wix.com/rhyderspride/niralaindianstore#!
gvsparks
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Previous

Proceed to Food & Drink