Click here to go to our new forums at http://tw.forumosa.com
If you are a Forumosan Regular, when you log in for the FIRST TIME, you must RESET your password by using the Password Recovery system.

Usernames on the new forums must not contain any SPACES and must end with LETTER or a NUMBER; if yours does, you will be prompted to change your Username
Contact us at admin(at)forumosa(dot)com or @forumosa on Twitter or on our Facebook Page if you have any questions or problems logging back in

Beijing Olympic Tank T-Shirt

Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com.

Moderators: Tempo Gain, ironlady

Forum rules
Let us know how you feel about the website and tell us how it could improve. You can also send e-mail to admin (at) forumosa.com if you have any problems accessing the forums

Beijing Olympic Tank T-Shirt

Postby maoman » 20 Sep 2006, 11:33

The Beijing Olympic Tank T-Shirt is finally becoming a reality!

The t-shirts will be available for $400NT in the following sizes:
4XL: No numbers available.
3XL: No numbers available.
2XL: 48 inches wide, 30 inches long. Suitable for people over 180 cms.
XL: 46 inches wide, 29 inches long. Suitable for people around 180 cms.
L: 43 inches wide, 28 inches long. Suitable for people around 175 cms.
M: 42 inches wide, 27 inches long. Suitable for people around 168 cms.
S: 40 inches wide, 26 inches long. Suitable for people around165 cms.
Kids XL: Suitable for 6th and 7th graders. 38 inches wide, 24 inches long. Suitable for kids around 55 kilos.
Kids L: Suitable for 5th and 6th graders. 36 inches wide, 23 inches long. Suitable for kids around 50 kilos.
Kids M: Suitable for 3rd and 4th graders. 34 inches wide, 21.5 inches long. Suitable for kids under 50 kilos.
Kids S: Suitable for 1st and 2nd graders. 32 inches wide, <21.5 inches long. Suitable for kids under 50 kilos.

To give you some idea of what the sizes are like: I ordered a 2XL last time, but I think a 3XL or even a 4XL would be a better fit. I'm a fairly big (read fat) guy - I'm 184cms tall, and I weigh 104 kilos. Vanessa, my wife, is 154cms tall, and even now, six months months pregnant, she's wearing her "Size S" t-shirt comfortably. In fact, it was probably a little too big for her up until now. Please sign up for your t-shirts here - don't send me a PM or an e-mail. I will be taking names up until the next Happy Hour, and delivering at the one after that. You can pay when you pick up your shirt.

The design of the Beijing Olympic Tank t-shirt is roughly as below (white T-shirt), although not to scale. Both the logo on the front and the back are larger. It should look pretty good, at any rate. :cool:

maoman

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Postby jdsmith » 20 Sep 2006, 11:39

jdsmith 3XL (2 shirts)
Your warning level: [1]
jdsmith
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

Postby Huang Guang Chen » 20 Sep 2006, 12:07

Okay JDSmith, but if I get beaten up in Shenzhen wearing it it's all your fault!

x2 3XL, please.

Presuming a delivery to HK is possible. :D

HG
I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately. Oh fark it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Huang Guang Chen
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

Postby maoman » 20 Sep 2006, 12:12

Huang Guang Chen wrote:x2 3XL, please. Presuming a delivery to HK is possible. :D

Yeah, we can work something out. BTW, if you want to see the image, click here:
http://static.flickr.com/21/34279163_59edb4947a_o.jpg
maoman

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Postby redwagon » 20 Sep 2006, 12:56

:yay:

XL x2
S x1

:notworthy:
Signature censored.
redwagon
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)
Thinking of Staging a Coup (xiǎng yào gǎo zhèng biàn)

Postby Sinister Tiddlywinks » 20 Sep 2006, 13:05

I would like 3 shirts:
one "XL", one "2XL" and one "3XL"
Sinister Tiddlywinks
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)
High School Triad Member (gāozhōng liúmáng)

Postby tmwc » 20 Sep 2006, 14:03

Me: one XL
Have I reached 500 posts yet? I'm giving up forumosa when I get to 500. I promise.
tmwc
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)
Newspaper Copyeditor (bàoshè biānjí)

Postby Dragonbones » 20 Sep 2006, 21:51

Sorry - several questions:

Do we have a choice of shirt colors, or are they all white?

Is it the same logo front and back, or is the Forumosa logo on the front and the tank on the back?

Is it the exact same shirt supplier and shirt brand as last time's Forumosa shirts?

Thanks!
NEW! Better for you! This post is now carb-conscious, low-fat, and gluten-free!
Dragonbones
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

Postby maoman » 20 Sep 2006, 22:03

Dragonbones wrote:Sorry - several questions: Do we have a choice of shirt colors, or are they all white? Is it the same logo front and back, or is the Forumosa logo on the front and the tank on the back? Is it the exact same shirt supplier and shirt brand as last time's Forumosa shirts?

The Olympic Tank shirts are white. As you can see from the picture below, the Forumosa.com logo is on the front and the tank is on the back. It's the same shirt supplier and shirt brand as last time.

maoman

{ AUTHOR_TOPIC }

Postby Dragonbones » 20 Sep 2006, 22:47

EDIT: I'd like a 2XL and an M please.
Dragonbones
Guan Yin (Guānyīn)

FRIENDLY REMINDER
   Please remember that Forumosa is not responsible for the content that appears on the other side of links that Forumosans post on our forums. As a discussion website, we encourage open and frank debate. We have learned that the most effective way to address questionable claims or accusations on Forumosa is by engaging in a sincere and constructive conversation. To make this website work, we must all feel safe in expressing our opinions, this also means backing up any claims with hard facts, including links to other websites.
   Please also remember that one should not believe everything one reads on the Internet, particularly from websites whose content cannot be easily verified or substantiated. Use your common sense and do not hesitate to ask for proof.
Next

Return to Feedback