Websites for Taipei Real Estate Agents?

Can a foreigner buy...? Can a foreigner rent...? What about deposits? Bad neighbors? Unreasonable landlords? Miscellaneous problems?
Forum rules
While the moderators are happy to help point people in the right direction for legal assistance and to attempt to keep these forums civil and tidy, please bear in mind that an Internet forum is not the place for providing or receiving legal advice or for the creation of any attorney-client privileges or obligations. Also keep in mind that Forumosa and the moderators cannot conduct comprehensive reviews of all laws or legal concepts referenced or discussed within these forums – laws and regulations are updated and amended, interpretations do change, and sometimes the legal landscape can change very fast. Forumosa provides these legal forums for general informational purposes only. By using these legal forums, you agree that the information does not constitute legal or other professional advice and no attorney-client or other relationship is created between you and any other posters on these forums. DO NOT CONSIDER THE FORUMS TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED ATTORNEY.

Websites for Taipei Real Estate Agents?

Postby renegade » 23 Jul 2007, 02:27

I am planning on moving to Taipei in October and I was wondering if anybody knew of any real estate agents in Taipei who have websites? I am trying to find photos of houses, townhouses, or shophouses that are for rent... I understand that it may be a little too early to start looking, but I want to get at least an idea of what they may look like. I have found many apartment photos online, but no houses and such... Thanks
renegade
Ink Still Wet in Passport (shífēn xīnshǒu)

ORIGINAL POSTER

Postby wisher » 23 Jul 2007, 05:00

http://www.yungching.com.tw/CC2/CC_Default.asp
You can search it according to your conditions.
wisher
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)
Chinese Class Dropout (Zhōngwén kè zhōngchuòshēng)

Postby Josefus » 23 Jul 2007, 09:41

As long as your conditions happen to be Chinese.
If I could cup your testicles in my hand and warm them, by way of appeasement, I would gladly do so. - TomHill

The women here have jobs which don't involve climbing aboard the Winston Train for a bit of Wu Wu Wu. - Kahna
Forumosan avatar
Josefus
"Drinks for the House!"

4 Recommends(s)

Re: Websites for Taipei Real Estate Agents?

Postby jlick » 23 Jul 2007, 12:57

renegade wrote:I am trying to find photos of houses, townhouses, or shophouses that are for rent... I have found many apartment photos online, but no houses and such...

Most housing here is apartments. You will have to go outside the city to even have a chance to find what you describe and even then you'll have to really look.
SUBWAY™ eat fresh! Free wireless Internet access at both Jimmy's Sandwich Company locations:
SUBWAY™ Qingcheng Restaurant: Urban One 1F #1 Qingcheng Street, Taipei. (Nanjing East Road MRT station)
SUBWAY™ Minquan Jilin Restaurant: #74, Section 2, Minquan East Road, Taipei.
Forumosan avatar
jlick
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)
Presidential Advisor (zǒng tǒng gù wèn)

4 Recommends(s)
11 Recognized(s)

Postby renegade » 23 Jul 2007, 14:11

Thanks for the website, but I cant read chinese... :oops:
renegade

ORIGINAL POSTER

x

Return to Legal Issues in Real Estate & Housing